Thursday 2 December 2010

Email to record label

Due to our previous research I knew that Keane has three different record labels. These are:
Island
Interscope
Fierece Panda

As required by OCR I emailed all three in hope that we would get at least one reply. In the email I explained what we are doing and asked permission to use the audio track.

In the email I wrote:
"Hi, we currently attending Trinity Redbridge Sixth Form and we are in the process of constructing our own video for our A2 coursework. We are writing to ask permission to use the audio track, Keane ‘Everybody’s Changing’.
Thanks."

Unfortunately I was unable to find the correct email address for Interscope records, but managed to email the other two companies.

Here is a screen shot to show the email i sent to Island records:

Here is a screen shot to show the email i sent to Fierce Panda records:


By Rebecca Gomes

No comments:

Post a Comment